Since my fundraising efforts has not reached 600 thousand, I pleaded that my contribution be lesser than the maximum. Thus I was referred to the social welfare office for evaluation of my financial capability.
What I got was a long list of requirements in two pieces of paper handwritten.
- Residence certificate - my own , my wife's and all immediate relatives who will help shoulder the surgery. (Have already mine and my wife's)
- Certification that I own or do not own "real property" or "land" from the City Assessor's Office. (also my wife's and immediate relatives who will help.)
- Certification that I own or do not own a business. (In my case, I do not own a business and I do not own any property or land.) Same thing with my wife and immediate family who will help.
- latest ITR (have both mine and my wife's already)
- 1x1 picture and whole body picture
- Certification of Employment specifying position, salaries, deductions and the latest payslip
- PhilHealth MDR
- Certification from SSS (not just an ID, but certification..Imagine long lines) that I, my wife and those immediate family who will help me are members or not.
- Certificate from barangay of residence for me, my wife, etc.
- A social case study report from DSWD (I think it is based in Labangon).