Custom Search

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Day I experienced Pancreatitis for myself

Last night, I wasn't able to sleep because of abdominal pain. It was steady, dull, unrelenting. This persisted in the morning even with me taking Tramadol orally. I can't help but shout in pain as I was in the ER.


IV tramadol was given and from a pain score of 10, I was able to tolerate the pain. Lab tests were taken. Ultrasound, xray, ECG too. A few hours later, results came out revealing that I may have pancreatitis. "So this is how pancreatitis is!"

Good thing I went to the ER. I was contemplating on staying at home only. I thank God, he helped me decide to go to the ER. Now I take nothing orally. Mediations are coursed through the IV line.

Now i have several crosses to bear including PKD and now pancreatitis.

Father, If It Is Your Will, Take This Cup Away From Me; Nevertheless Not My Will, But Yours, Be Done." (Luke 22:42)

I take comfort in the fact that many friends and relatives wished that I get well soon. Thank you and continue to pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share