So what do I look for in a beach resort hotel?
- Of course, a relaxing atmosphere with a nice view of the beach.
|Above 2 photos by Narciso Tapia|
2. Spacious accommodation with own mini-pool, comfortable beds and a relaxing hot bath, perfect for couples
3. A wide range of delicious food choices
4. An exercise area complete with gym equipment and other sports facilities. (Indoor badminton and outdoor volleyball court not shown in photo)
5. Entertainment and music area to unwind, sing and hangout with friends,
6. An opportunity to be pampered with a relaxing massage.
7. Friendly, warm, smiling, hospitable and accommodating staff
Crimson Beach Resort Hotel and Spa in Mactan is a relatively new Cebu beach resort hotel that seems to meet my requirements during my short stop there. But that visit was even only for a few hours and was in the evening. I wish I could experience all of these in an entire day of stay with my wife. Looking forward to go back to this hotel.